VICTORY CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
Last updated June 1, 2018
Victory Christian Ministries International (“VCMI”, “ministry”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices as it pertains to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information you disclose to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites or Apps, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites or Apps (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites or Apps, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Automatically Collected Anonymous Information
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites or Apps.
When you visit any of our websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, as it is at most websites, that may include information about your IP address, domain name, browser type, mobile device type, access time, and referring website address. This information is not personally identifiable and is only used in aggregate (not in any way that personally identifies you).
Like many businesses, we may also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected through our Apps
We may collect information regarding your geolocation, mobile device, push notifications, when you use our apps.
If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
• GeoLocation Information. We may request access or permission to and track location based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
• Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s bluetooth, calendar, camera, reminders, sms messages, social media accounts, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
• Mobile Device Data. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
• Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Information collected from other sources
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites or Apps for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account *(such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process. See the section below headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information.
• To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites or Apps.
• Deliver targeted advertising to you for our Business Purposes. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
• Request Feedback for our Business Purposes. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites or Apps.
• To protect our Sites for Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites or Apps safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
• To enable user-to-user communications with your Consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
• To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes and/or for Legal Reasons.
• For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites or Apps, products, services, marketing and your experience.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of ministry assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another ministry.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We may use them and similar tracking technologies (like web beacons and pixels) to access or store information.
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service. You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at anytime. We use information about location in conjunction with data from other data providers.
USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA LOGINS
If you choose to register or log in to our websites using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites or Apps offer you the ability to register and login using your third party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites or Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM MINORS
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites or Apps, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites or Apps. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Our websites are governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States of America (USA). VCMI makes no representation that its websites are governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations. By using our websites and submitting any personal information, visitors from outside of the USA acknowledge that our websites are subject to USA law, consent to the transfer of personal data to the USA, and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws. If you do not want your personal information transferred to the USA, do not provide it on this website.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
While there is no specific Federal law or policy in the USA outlining specific privacy rights, several states have passed their own policies to protect their residents from data breaches and mishandling of personal information. In some states, operators of Internet websites or online services that collect personally identifiable information from residents of the state are required to notify consumers about how that information is used. We encourage you to review the policies of your specific state and if you would like to make a request under your state’s law, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
VCMI partners with several technology providers to deliver the best possible online experience to visitors. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Privacy Policies of these providers by following the links below:
VCMI offers registration for conferences through our websites that require submission of personally identifiable information by participants. VCMI may use the information collected in the aggregate so we can determine, for example, the number of registrants, demographics of registrants and residency of registrants.
Disclaimer of Reliability:
VCMI makes no representations or warranties regarding the condition or functionality of this website, its suitability for use, or that this web service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Disclaimer of Damages:
By using a Victory Christian Ministries International website, you assume all risks associated with the use of the site, including any risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file that might be transmitted or activated via a Victory Christian Ministries International website or your access to it. Victory Christian Ministries International shall not be liable for any damages of any kind (general, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits) resulting from the use or misuse of the information contained in a Victory Christian Ministries International website.
Disclaimer of Endorsement:
Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Victory Christian Ministries International. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Victory Christian Ministries International, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Copyrights and Trademarks:
Copyright (c) 2018 Victory Christian Ministries International All Rights Reserved
All material on this website is copyrighted by Victory Christian Ministries International, except for some material that is copyrighted by others and used here by permission. Copyrighted material may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise used for commercial purposes without the written permission of the copyright holder. This site also contains some trademarks, which may not be appropriated by persons other than the trademark owner and may not be used contrary to trademark law. If you wish to request permission to use materials in a manner otherwise prohibited herein, please send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via telephone at 301.423.8264.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can contact us at:
Victory Christian Ministries International
The TAD Center
Ormesby Road, TS3 7SF
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Phone: 01642 263311
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites or Apps. To opt-out of interest based advertising by advertisers on our Sites or Apps visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
Victory Christian Ministries International
The TAD Center
Ormesby Road, TS3 7SF
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Phone: 01642 263311